- 1 U.S. couriers and messengers services report $24.7 billion in revenue for Q1 2019
- 2 Shipments of furniture and related products climb 0.5 percent in June
- 3 64.8 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in East Honolulu, Hawaii
- 4 Clothing and general merchandise stores industry’s Q1 retained earnings down 2.9%
- 5 Hawaii pension plans are 55% funded, study finds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.