- 1 Motor vehicle and motor vehicle parts and supplies wholesalers report 0.3 percent increase in July sales
- 2 Home construction in the West increases in May
- 3 Average VA IRRRL Loan amount in Hawaii increases from 2017 to 2018
- 4 22.1 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Makaha, Hawaii
- 5 Census Bureau: Lanai saw more residents between ages 45 and 54 in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.