- 1 Professional and commercial equipment and supplies wholesalers report 2 percent increase in May inventories
- 2 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 7.3 percent decrease in year-over-year May inventories
- 3 Shipments of leather and allied products climb 1.5 percent in June
- 4 Shipments of apparel climb 2.2 percent in June
- 5 Census Bureau: 33.2% of people in Kaaawa identified as multi-racial in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.