- 1 Hawaii job growth this year projected at 0.4%
- 2 Hawaii among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 3 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 0.2 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 4 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 4 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 5 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.