- 1 11 real estate, rental and leasing businesses in 96768 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 Grocery and related products wholesalers report 4.5 percent increase in year-over-year December sales
- 3 Shipments of pharmaceutical and medicine manufacturing climb 2.5 percent in August
- 4 Census Bureau: 10.1 percent of people in Kilauea identified as multi-racial in 2018
- 5 Apparel, piece goods and notions wholesalers report 3.8 percent increase in year-over-year December sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.