On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Hawaii ranks 23rd in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Five businesses in 96821 had between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 2 Rebate program initiatives available to support energy renewables and efficiency in Hawaii
- 3 54.3% unemployed in Hawaiian Ocean View in 2017
- 4 One business in 96850 had between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 5 Completed construction of West US multi-family homes in June falls over same month last year
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.