On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Hawaii ranks 23rd in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Chemicals and allied products wholesalers report $13 billion in April inventories
- 2 NORTH SHORE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (O'HAU - HAWAII): Haleiwa Farmers Market to be held on August 16
- 3 The price of education: Which 2-year Hawaii schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 4 UNIVERSITYOF HAWAII AT MANOA: Military wants to coordinate healthcare in the Pacific with UH
- 5 Food industry had retained earnings of $254.5 billion in Q1
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.