On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Hawaii ranks 23rd in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Hawaii sees 658,400 non-farm payroll employees in June
- 2 48 construction businesses in 96746 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 3 33 scenic and sightseeing transportation businesses in Hawaii have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 4 13 professional, scientific and technical services businesses in Honolulu County have between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
- 5 35 retail trade businesses in 96746 have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.