- 1 Shipments of furniture and related products climb 0.5 percent in June
- 2 U.S. couriers and messengers services report $24.7 billion in revenue for Q1 2019
- 3 64.8 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in East Honolulu, Hawaii
- 4 Wholesale trade, nondurable goods subsector industries post after-tax income of $2.6 billion in Q1
- 5 Unfilled orders of metalworking machinery manufacturing fall 2.4 percent in April
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Hawaii Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.